Consignment Guidelines for women & childrens clothing, shoes and accessories
- Clothing, shoes and some accessories for women and children
- Everything must be clean and freshly laundered. If we find dirty clothing, we are likely to reject everything in the bag. If any clothing has an odor, we are likely to reject everything in the bag.
- Like-New condition - no stains, rips, odor, or excessive wear
- Items must be in season. Spring & summer is accepted Feb-July. Fall & back-to-school is accepted July–Feb. Heavier winter wear is accepted Sept-Feb.
- Shoes and handbags should look like new, cleaned inside and out.
- We want desirable name brands of quality clothing, shoes & handbags.
What we don't want:
- We do not accept more than one tall white bag of consignment per month. We won’t accept large black garbage bags or big boxes. When you bring us only your BEST items, you can fit more in one bag that will sell better.
- We do not accept socks or undergarments
- We do not accept men’s clothing
- We do not accept cheap brands, including most Wal Mart brands, such as: Faded Glory, Garanimals, LEI, George, Kid Connection, White Stag, Danskin, Time and Tru, Wonder Nation, No Boundaries (Nobo) etc.
How our consignment works:
Silly Munchkins will consign and price what we think will sell. Items not accepted will be donated to charity, or can be picked up at your request. We may hold “no thank you” items only 3 days, after which they will be donated to charity. If an item sells within 60 days you receive 40% of the selling price, which you can take as cash or store credit. For example, if an item sells for $20, your account will be credited $8. Your account balance is immediately available as store credit, or as a cash payment 5 days after an item has sold and the return policy period has passed.
Questions? Call us at 907-247-4559