Skip to content
Gravity Bugs Free-Climbing MicroBot. STEM by Thames & Kosmos
Thames & Kosmos
- Build a gravity-defying robotic bug that can climb smooth surfaces!
- Conduct simple physics experiments with air pressure and suction.
- Durable, easy-to-assemble plastic building system.
- Compact design is fun and functional
- An eight-panel, full-color manual guides model building with step-by-step illustrated instructions and assembly and troubleshooting videos are available online.
- By Thames & Kosmos, 550034
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.