Skip to content
Candy Claw Machine STEM Experiment Maker Lab by Thames & Kosmos
Thames & Kosmos
- Build & engineer your own arcade-style claw machine!
- Experiment with three different types of claws (pincher, scoop, and three-pronged) to pick up lollipops and decoy candy boxes (both included!).
- A fun yet challenging, gamified approach to engineering lessons, you’ll learn about hydraulics, levers, gears, belts, linkages, end effectors, and more.
- No batteries or electricity required; it uses only the power of your hand and the mechanical advantage of the machines built into the device.
- Refill your machine with your own treats and prizes for long-lasting fun.
- For ages 8+ with help; 12+ "I got this!"
- IMPORTANT: This cute candy claw is a challenging build! Parents/adults will need to be active participants in the assembly and engineering of this product.
- IMPORTANT: Download and read the instruction before use. We recommend using the step-by-step assembly and troubleshooting videos available online.
- Build Time: Approximately 2-3 Hours
- By Thames & Kosmos, 550103
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.